Me & my Nail

Thursday, May 10, 2012

IKAT nails!

Hello everyone!
Today I updated this  blog post and did IKAT nails. IKAT is a pattern which we can see in clothes, bed sheet, bag, furniture, pillow bla bla bla . Ok I got this nail art idea from here, actually this is a Facebook page about a nail art collection from various artist. Well whoever she is, doing great job. If anybody wants to visit her page click here. So I am also fan of her page, and I saw IKAT manicure there and want to paint it on my nails.


OPps! I drop some nail polish:D





here is same mani with different color :) I did today....




I think this is not that great but this is my first attempt so satisfied so far, I really like this nail art idea so want to make with different color. And sure I will share with you guys.
Till than take care :)

3 comments: